Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How this all started out

When i was a little girl i started studying on my own about insects i know strange lol yes insects started my intrest in my world of nature funny cuz now i run away from wasps but i think that wasps are trying to tell me something speaking of wasps i do have a really amazing good photo of one i will show later i will post them in different sections in my photography section of this blog so on to the story of me studying about insects and working my way up into animals and birds i guess i have this gift of knowledge where i can just pick up something and read it and ill be wow thats just some amazing information thats me i just love to know what everything is about and to read about it and to know what its about and nature to me its just amazing i love it,  and its just apart of me its my gift birds just come to me they love me i see them in a different way then most people i see there empathy there feelings there true spirits animals are just beautiful and now my love for nature has been even more amazing im meeting more people interested in it and my photography my art my eyes my passion that you will see in this blog as well you will see more of my gift through out this blog enjoy all life is just so beautiful and i enjoy every minute of its beautiful gift and its gift it gives back to me in return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment